- Secession Planning in California: CALEXIT is Russia’s Ultimate Objective
- From Lance Armstrong to Trump: The Rise & Fall of the Deified Narcissist
- Participation Trophy Politics
- Reading Malcolm X in Texas
- Dah, Donald: Russian Blood Money and the FBI’s Case Against Trump
- Tiny Crowds, Tiny Hands vs. Huge Crowds, Huge Hearts
- 5 Tips for Surviving as Female
- Playing the Donald Trump Game
- Like a Heart Floating in Formaldehyde: A Letter to the President-Elect
- What Are the Odds of Donald Trump Serving All Four Years of His Term?
- The Unbearable Hopelessness of Trump (and Being)
- President Rapist: Women Under Trump
Support The Weeklings
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- How to Get Rid of Donald Trump: An Action Plan
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- Song Beneath the Song: “The Reflex” by Duran Duran
Tag Archives: the New Yorker
Thom Jones was not a one-shot wunderkind so much as a career scrapper who banged back at a world intent on beating the shit out of him. Continue reading
Rosarita hooks up with a random guy for the first time in ten years…will her worst fears be realized?
Nathaniel Missildine on Scarlett Johansson, Anthony Lane, and the function of movie stars.
Twenty years before VIDA started collecting statistics that revealed how many more men than women were featured in premier literary publications, Zoe Zolbrod noticed the same kind of disparity. She tried to talk herself out of paying attention, until VIDA’s numbers helped her remember why she should.
How does a poet and art critic, that would be Peter Schjeldahl perhaps the shyest man on earth, become a pyro? Jennifer Kabat finds out in Bovina, NY.