- Compromised: Is Jared Kushner Taking Orders from Vladimir Putin?
- Trump and Trade
- Russian Vote Hacking? Check. Collusion? Check. Quid Pro Quo? “I Love It.”
- Worst Americans: Scott Pruitt
- Worst Americans: Dan Scavino, Jr.
- Worst Americans: Mitch McConnell
- Worst Americans: Melania Trump
- Worst Americans: Paul Ryan is a Pre-existing Condition
- Worst Americans: Cruel DeVos
- Germs, Guns & Trumpcare: With Cruel Health Bill, GOP is Playing with Fire
- Beyond Belief: Trump, Treason & the Failure of Imagination
- Baby-Boom Benedict Arnold: The Six Emerging Villains of the Russia Story
Support The Weeklings
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- How to Get Rid of Donald Trump: An Action Plan
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
- The 50 Greatest Writer Names of All Time
Tag Archives: the New Yorker
Thom Jones was not a one-shot wunderkind so much as a career scrapper who banged back at a world intent on beating the shit out of him. Continue reading
Rosarita hooks up with a random guy for the first time in ten years…will her worst fears be realized?
Nathaniel Missildine on Scarlett Johansson, Anthony Lane, and the function of movie stars.
Twenty years before VIDA started collecting statistics that revealed how many more men than women were featured in premier literary publications, Zoe Zolbrod noticed the same kind of disparity. She tried to talk herself out of paying attention, until VIDA’s numbers helped her remember why she should.
How does a poet and art critic, that would be Peter Schjeldahl perhaps the shyest man on earth, become a pyro? Jennifer Kabat finds out in Bovina, NY.