- With The Ringer and “Any Given Wednesday,” Bill Simmons Jumps the Shark
- The American Scream #5: Beyond Good and Evil
- Sideshow Donald: Trump’s Campaign is Right Out of “The Simpsons”
- 50 Bullet Points Concerning America’s Gun Psychosis
- Why I’m Opting Out of a Revolution
- Gentrification Porn: North Brooklyn Ground Zero
- The Gross Room
- A BRIEF HISTORY OF MY EXPERIENCES IN THE PUBLIC RESTROOMS OF NORTH CAROLINA
- The Most Revealing Prince Video
JOIN US EACH WEEK:
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- Rolling Disclosures: An Interview with the Paranoid Style
Tag Archives: The Walking Dead
With the release of Evil Dead today and the death of Roger Ebert yesterday, Tom Gualtieri reflects on his despair at the equation of gore with fear. Continue reading
The perfect Easter present, just what Lazarus asked for in his basket: The entire third season of The Walking Dead reduced down, like a fine demi-glace, into one succinct paragraph.
Take a front row seat for this exciting, no-holds-barred game of style and wit, in which eight topics of the day are parsed, thrust, and parried as you listen to the intellectual steel clang!
There are two things America does well: deep-fried Twinkies and the Apocalypse. Samuel Sattin explains why the two might not be entirely unrelated.