- The Most Revealing Prince Video
- Mourning Becomes Leonora: For a German Shepherd
- Bern Notice: Dear Sanders Supporters, Please Stop Repeating These Anti-Hillary GOP Talking Points
- Why America Should Ban Elections
- The Sinister History of U-Shaped Toilet Seats
- Monday Rock City: Rock & Roll Hall of Famer Ace Frehley Talks Sobriety, Space Travel & Making Peace with KISS
- The Political Education of an American Kid, 1973 v 2016
- How I Became Pretentious
- Tell Me a Story About Your Collection of Stories
JOIN US EACH WEEK:
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- Song Beneath the Song: “The Reflex” by Duran Duran
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- On Devotion: Cultivating a Creative Life
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
Tag Archives: Tin House
Take a front row seat for this exciting, no-holds-barred game of style and wit, in which eight topics of the day are parsed, thrust, and parried as you listen to the intellectual steel clang! Continue reading
Peter Mountford lays down the hammer. Want to write? You need to read this list. And live by it. No shoes, no shirt, no service.
Twenty years before VIDA started collecting statistics that revealed how many more men than women were featured in premier literary publications, Zoe Zolbrod noticed the same kind of disparity. She tried to talk herself out of paying attention, until VIDA’s numbers helped her remember why she should.
If you want a “Love Story,” Taylor, you must love story. And the writers who craft it.