- Shocked GOP Leaders: “Trump Can’t Say That About White Women!”
- Trump is a Piece of Shit, and This Disqualifies Him From Being President
- Clementine, Aloft
- The Worst People in America: Donald Trump
- They Found Him in Vegas: The Guy Who Did It, the House Next Door
- Catching Us at a Bad Time
- The Island of Apples
- 104 Weeks of The Weeklings: The Best of Our First Two Years
- The Skinner Box
- Blue Spark, Part I
- Ronald Reagan, The Greatest President Who Ever Lived
- Delmark Records 1965
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- Song Beneath the Song: “The Reflex” by Duran Duran
- The Shame of Fat-Shaming
Tag Archives: war
F.C. Brown Cloud posits that in America, only mythical violence commands respect Continue reading
Everyone else may hate U2, but Kurt Baumeister will always love them in spite of themselves.
Davis Schneiderman talks to David Shields about his new book, a collage of war images published by the Paper of Record.
Tracing the paths of glory: Boys, Guns, and the Fascination with War
Jack Cheng recalls the time he spent on archeological digs in Syria, and wonders what happened to the kind people he encountered.
Why is it we think women in Afghanistan or Iraq or anywhere they might wear a veil need saving? Sayantani DasGupta looks at the irony in saving women with bombs and drones.
The Book of Revelation got it wrong: there are SEVEN Horsemen of the Apocalypse.