- Shocked GOP Leaders: “Trump Can’t Say That About White Women!”
- Trump is a Piece of Shit, and This Disqualifies Him From Being President
- Clementine, Aloft
- The Worst People in America: Donald Trump
- They Found Him in Vegas: The Guy Who Did It, the House Next Door
- Catching Us at a Bad Time
- The Island of Apples
- 104 Weeks of The Weeklings: The Best of Our First Two Years
- The Skinner Box
- Blue Spark, Part I
- Ronald Reagan, The Greatest President Who Ever Lived
- Delmark Records 1965
- The 50 Greatest Superhero (and Villain) Names of All Time
- The 50 Most Drug-Addled Albums in Music History
- The 50 Greatest Literary Character Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Band Names of All Time
- The 50 Greatest Civil War Names
- The 50 Greatest Pro Football Names of All Time
- From Axl to Zappa: The 50 Greatest Musician Names of All Time (Side A)
- The 50 Greatest Unrequited Love Stories Ever
- Song Beneath the Song: “Casimir Pulaski Day” by Sufjan Stevens
- Song Beneath the Song: Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” as Tarot Card Reading
- Song Beneath the Song: “The Reflex” by Duran Duran
- The Shame of Fat-Shaming
Tag Archives: writers
Novelists, poets, playwrights, humorists, memoirists, and more. Ms. Nin and 49 of her well-named friends. Continue reading
Gabriel Mason finds inspiration in the unlikeliest of places: a writers’ conference.
What does Amtrak’s writer residency program signify about where we are artistically, culturally, and politically today? In 2014 we’re all about nostalgia, yet America’s infrastructure is slowly falling apart. Sean Murphy investigates.
Freemasonry seems old-fashioned, if not obsolete. But Jennifer Sky argues that writers of the digital age have a lot to learn from the freemasons.
If you want a “Love Story,” Taylor, you must love story. And the writers who craft it.
Samuel Sattin presents 8 steadfast, industry-ignored methods for completely obliterating any chance you might have of writing an interesting debut work of fiction.